Skip to content
Bar Code Machine
- Use the bar code machine only if you have been trained and authorized to do so.
- Never attempt to override the safety features of the machine by using your chin or other body parts to activate the press. If you need help with a particular garment, ask for it.
- The metal surrounding the padded work surface is VERY HOT. Use extreme caution to avoid burning yourself.
- Never attempt to repair or service the machine. If there is a problem with the machine, tell your supervisor and a qualified technician will be called.
- Check to see that the machine is positioned so that its electrical cord does not present a tripping hazard.
- Always turn off the machine when it is not being used.