Skip to content
- Check over the machine carefully for loose, broken, or damaged parts. Have any repairs made by an authorized person before using.
- Wear tight-fitting, sturdy clothing to avoid having it sucked into the machine. Avoid clothing with chains or straps.
- Always wear proper personal protective equipment. Protect your eyes from dust and flying objects with a facemask, screen or safety goggles. If you choose to wear a respirator, see the “Respirators” Code of Safe Practices.
- Avoid areas occupied with bystanders.
- Always start and run the unit in an upright position.
- Do not start or run the engine inside a closed building.
- Always direct the discharge of debris away from people, glass, and solid objects that could cause material to ricochet.
- Do not use the blower from ladders, trees, rooftops, or other unstable surfaces.
- Store gasoline only in approved containers, never plastic jugs or glass bottles.