Emergency Action Plan
Attend your Emergency Action Plan meeting:
- Know exits and how to open them, including elephant doors on stage.
- Know assembly points.
- Know your fellow employees.
When an emergency warning is made:
- WARN OTHERS!
- Move to the nearest exit quickly.
- Use the stairwells. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATOR.
- Evacuate to the outdoors, to a pre-assigned evacuation area (usually a lawn area).
- After reaching the assembly area:
- Stay with your evacuation group and determine if everyone is present.
- Do not reenter an evacuated building until emergency personnel notify you it is safe.