Skip to content
- Operate jackhammers only if you are trained and authorized to do so.
- Before use, check the site for potential underground hazards including electrical conduits, waterlines, gas lines, etc.
- Always wear proper protective equipment including safety glasses or shield, hard hat, hearing protection, and safety shoes/foot guards.
- Check all bits to see that they are sharp. If not, sharpen according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Always use eye protection when operating a grinder.
- Always disconnect the electric power or air supply before inserting or removing tools.
- Be sure all tools are properly locked into the unit before operating.
- Keep all bystanders out of the work area.
- Prevent back injuries by using your leg muscles to lift the machine into operating position.
- Allow the tool to do the work by using a grip light enough to maintain control.
- If stopping work for a short period of time or for the day, unplug the electricity or stop the compressor.