Skip to content
Rolling Garment Racks
- When lifting garments onto or off of the rack, or any objects off of the bottom shelf, follow proper lifting techniques. (See LIFTING)
- When pushing or pulling a loaded garment rack, move slowly and avoid sharp turns to prevent the rack from tipping over.
- A fully loaded rack can be very heavy. To prevent injuries to your back, knees, neck, wrists or shoulders, always ask for help when moving a heavy rack.
- A loaded rack can cause serious injury. Always look ahead of where you are moving a rack so you don’t run into anyone.
- The rolling garment racks have NO BRAKES on their wheels. Always use two people, one in front and one in back, to move a rack up or down any incline.