Skip to content
Rotational Casting Machine
- Do not use the casting machine unless you have been trained and authorized to do so.
- Always wear a respirator and gloves when pouring the resin into the machine.
- See to it that the safety chains are up whenever the machine is in operation.
- Beware of the various pinch points on the machine.
- Never operate the machine when another person is in the cage area.
- Once you have set up the job and started the machine, exit the cage and shut the gate. Re-enter the cage only when the job is finished.