HYDRAULIC VEHICLE HOIST (XLA)
- Operate the vehicle hoist only if you have been properly trained and authorized to do so.
- Inspect the lift daily. Never operate it if it has broken or damaged parts.
- Operating controls are designed to close when released. DO NOT block open or override them.
- Rotate arms inward to provide drive-over clearance.
- Center vehicle left and right over lift with wheel in proper spotting plate position according to vehicle size.
- Position adapter pads at vehicle manufacturer’s approved lifting points. If adapters are raised, face front and rear ones in opposite directions.
- Open air control valve slowly until adapters contact vehicle.
- Check to make certain all adapters are making full and proper contact.
- Raise lift approximately 18″ and check stability by rocking vehicle front to rear.
- Raise lift until automatic locking device is fully engaged.
- Disengage locking device.
- Place air control valve in exhaust position until loft superstructure makes full contact with floor.
- Rotate arms inward.
- Make certain adapters are in the flat position before removing vehicle.
HYDRAULIC VEHICLE HOIST (AC 810)
- Center vehicle over the lift with rear wheels resting in wheel depressions. The rear axle is then automatically positioned directly over rear lifting saddle.
- Adjust front cylinder and saddle under front axle or control arms as necessary.
- Check positioning of front and rear saddle adapters and adjust to widest point of contact.
- Open air valve
- SLOWLY open front and rear control valves to raise pistons. Make certain that adapters make proper contact and both pistons rise together.
- When both pistons reach desired height, release control valves to closed position and exhaust air pressure with air valve.
- Disengage lift locks.
- Make certain that air valve is in exhaust position.
- Open both control valves slowly and lower pistons together.
- Make certain pistons are fully retracted before removing vehicle.