Skip to content
- Use the Vutek printer only if you have been trained and authorized to do so. Training should include Hazard Communications information. Read the Code of Safe Practices entitled “Hazard Communications.”
- Make sure a ventilation hood and blower are present and in proper working order before using the Vutek printer.
- Because of the danger of electrical shock, be sure to employ proper Lockout/Tagout procedures.
- Keep long hair, loose clothing, ties, scarves, etc., away from the rail carriage and roller system.
- Beware of the pinch points at the end of the carriage rails and under the capper.
- Never open the ink line when it is feeding from the pump.
- Avoid getting ink in your eyes.
- Use proper lifting techniques when lifting heavy rolls onto printer.
- Solvent fumes are potentially flammable: there is absolutely no smoking near the Vutek printer.
- When adding ink or solvent to the printer, personal protective equipment such as gloves and safety glasses should be worn.
- In the event of eye or skin contact with ink or solvent, or a spill, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheets for these products.