Skip to content
- Only use the scanning equipment if you are trained and authorized to do so.
- Check to see that all warning lamps and signals are working properly.
- Before turning on the scanning unit, check to see that no people or pets are on the conveyor belt.
- If a dangerous object (explosive, weapon, hazardous chemical, etc.) is identified, close the trailer and call Security at x4-3333 IMMEDIATELY.
- Do not insert any part of your body into the inspection tunnel while the x-rays are on. Although the radiation dose is low, any unnecessary radiation should always be avoided.
- The scanning unit produces up to 150,000 volts. Never remove any covers during system operation.
- Do not sit on or attempt to ride the conveyor.
- Keep hands away from the edges of the conveyor belt and end rollers.
- All maintenance should be performed by a qualified service technician.